Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Johnna & Mike Flowers Pops

I bought this song at the record shop in 1996 because I see the label PWL, but I saw it wasn't a S.A.W. production and I never liked this song, it's usual dance, far away from Boy Krazy "That's What Love Can Do" or other Stock, Aitken, Waterman productions.



Mike Stock at the time was working with Matt Aitken with their Love This label, they produced this song and it didn't reach high chart positions on Uk but I like it very much because it was the S.A.W. style production!

The Mike Flowers Pops - Don't Cry For Me Argentina




PositionArtistTitle DateDetails
2Mike Flowers PopsWonderwall Dec 1995
39Mike Flowers PopsLight My Fire / Please Release Me Jun 1996
30Mike Flowers PopsDon't Cry For Me Argentina Dec 1996


The other song weren't produced by Mike Stock and Matt Aitken and I don't like them very much.

The Mike Flowers Pops "Light my fire" - Live



The Mike Flowers Pops "Light my fire"



The Mike Flowers Pops - Wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment