Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Monday, May 12, 2008

I believe in me - Kylie speaks about S.A.W.

... "There was a period, about two years into working with Stock, Aitken and Waterman, when I was trying to fight my way out, find my own way, experiment with different ways of recording and start writing. But now, 20 years later, I am absolutely full of admiration and respect for what they do and I think the way that I came into the music industry -- which was pretty much being shown and told, 'this is what you do, ok now go and do it' was a good lesson.

"It was like a pop industry master class just to be in their company and absorbing the way they work. I am so grateful for that." ...

No comments:

Post a Comment