Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Don’t give up on having children, mums tell Kylie

SHE’S beaten breast cancer, and now Kylie Minogue has been urged not to give up on having children – by two Welsh mums who survived the same disease.

Mum-of-three Kate Williams, 37, of Cardiff, said: “I conceived my third child, Mel, while I was on Herceptin for breast cancer.

“It sounds like she’s resigned herself to the fact that she’s not going to have kids.

“For me, motherhood was extremely important and kept me fighting.”

Ellen Petts, 38, of Pentyrch in Cardiff, who had two children following cancer treatment, said: “It’s amazing how you think things will never be the same again. But they will...

No comments:

Post a Comment