Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Johnna - In My Dreams

I remember this song, I bought it in 1996 when it was some time I didn't get news about Stock, Aitken & Waterman in Italy. I knew of their split and this song was produced by Pete Waterman only. I bought it but I didn't like it at all, it was completely different from the sound I had in my ears, the famous Stock, Aitken & Waterman "sound". This song seemed to me a lot easier to write. I understood what it meant that Mike Stock and Matt Aitken were gone from the PWL.

1996 single charting at #66 in the UK, from the album 'Pride'. Johnna was previously in Boy Krazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment