Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ivana Spagna - Matter of time (1993)

This wasn't a Stock, Aitken & Watrman production, she's my favourite italian singer, she's Spagna and this song wasn't very famous, but it's wonderful I think, the title is "Matter Of Time".

Ivana Spagna ospite del programma "Uno per tutti" del 1993, canta "Matter Of Time".

1 comment:

  1. Hello Paolo, yes, but I like Kim Wilde Spagna as we called in the 80s much count for me, I love his songs in Italian.
    My favorite song is "Dov 'eri', and thank you again soon jpaul.

    ReplyDelete