Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kylie Minogue on having fun and loving it - and letting her inner Dolly Parton out

"For me, having an executive producer was a first. It was the best experience, and funnily enough, I think it's the most cohesive album I've had since the beginning of my career - back in the PWL (pop mogul Pete Waterman's record label, which housed the hitmaking producing team of Stock Aitken Waterman) days - where by its very nature made it cohesive," she said.

"There's a lot to be said for working with different producers and trying different stuff which has worked really well for me in the past, but I definitely wanted someone to tie this together as Stuart has done so beautifully."[read the full article].

No comments:

Post a Comment