Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Monday, July 5, 2010

RICK ASTLEY IS NEVER GONNA GIVE UP ON HIS HITS

AFTER struggling with fame in the Eighties cheesy pop star Rick Astley no longer suffers crippling embarrassment when singing his hits.
“It’s like being 21 again. Without sounding corny I’m grateful, I never was when it happened. After all these years when people sing the words back to me I think yeah this is brilliant...
The problem with music is people aren’t honest enough with kids to tell them, ‘Love, you’re not quite good enough,’” adds Rick, who has 18-year-old daughter Emilie with wife Lena. One of the things I admire about Simon is he’s been at it an awful long time and he’s just honest.”.

[read the full article]

No comments:

Post a Comment