Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Upcoming U.S. tour a first for Kylie Minogue

She is launching her first U.S. tour this fall, and while it will be short - only six cities - she's hoping to reconnect with her small but feverish fan base...

The AP: Why'd you decide to tour in the United States now?

Minogue: I've wanted to for ages, for the longest time, and it just never was feasible to do it. And I was tired of hearing myself say that, let alone answering other people's questions saying, "Why haven't you come to the States?" I'm doing it simply to do it, it's not to promote anything, it's not on the back of anything else, and it's nice to have that freedom to create my show. [to be continue]

No comments:

Post a Comment