Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

PWL PartyMix vol.1

Hi everyone, I thought you might enjoy this episode from eMedia productions.

The 1st mix-sequence dedicated to the great PwL production.

Track-list:
01. Rick Astley - Together Forever
02. Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
03. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
04. Dead Or Alive - In Too Deep
05. Big Fun - Blame It To The Boogie
06. Matt Bianco - Wap Bam Boogie
07. Kissing The Pink - Certain Things Are Likely
08. Mel & Kim - Respectable
09. Sinitta - Cross My Broken Heart
10. Rick Astley - Take Me To Your Heart
11. Sandra - Everlasting Love
12. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt
13. Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
14. Samantha Fox - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now
15. Bananarama - I Want You Back
16. Kylie Minogue - What Kind Of Fool
17. Sonia - Listen To Your Heart
18. Dead Or Alive - My Heart Goes Bang
19. Hazell Dean - Danger
20. Bananarama - More Than Physical

all tracks produced by STOCK, AITKEN and WATERMAN.
mixed/remixed by MARCO ERRICHI for
eMedia productions, italy 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment