Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

'Tragedy! I rarely cook in my posh kitchen!'

Claire, 30, who has a one-year-old son Charlie, bought her three-bedroom ’30s cottage in Middlesex in 2001 with her then partner and spent a year having it renovated.

She now shares it with her fiancé, electrician Reece Hill, 40.

They’re currently adding two more bedrooms and another bathroom.

She says: “When I bought this place I wanted a big kitchen and dining area, so the builder knocked down walls and I helped us get a good deal at Magnet on the beech units.

"I think we spent about £6,000 on the kitchen, which is quite good value...

No comments:

Post a Comment