Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Sheila's - (I'm So) Happy Happy/Love In The First Degree

I love Sheilas. I think they are great and their song produced by S.A.W. is simply a pure Pop S.A.W. songs and the last songs the trio produced together. I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately the girls didn't reach high positions in the Uk charts. I think one of the reasons is the video shot inside a room and not outside. I'd prefer, sun, sky, sea, and so on for a song happy, happy, happy like that!



Showbuzz meets the Sheilas

No comments:

Post a Comment