Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lee Evans about Steps

Lee Evans about Steps: “You shouldn’t rule out a Steps comeback,” said Lee, currently working on his band The Latch. “I know Four, I mean 5ive, are doing it, and we were the biggest pop act in the UK at the time, so why not."

...

“I’m not sure about a new career and new albums, but as for a tour or whatever, why not? I don’t think any of us would rule it out but it’d have to be right time. I’d love to do some of it as Steps was then and some of it as Steps moving on. Like an acoustic version of Steps or whatever.”

<http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news/09102006/lee_bring_on_the_steps_comeback>

No comments:

Post a Comment