Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kylie Minogue Hand On Your Heart Live - Countdown Revolution 89

From the author of the YouTube Video:


This is probaby the most rare performance of this track as Kylie never did the early stuff with a live vocal and PWL backing track. From what I can recall, the show was called Countdown Revolution which use to be played nightly on the ABC Australia. I think Kylie came home for a week or two to Oz but had no schedule or duties. She decided to record this at ABC to be played when the single came out. There was no word that she was going to do it either.....I almost fell off my bean bag when it was on... as it did not rate very well...the show that is...let me know what you think...... I know you will love this fabulous Vintage Kylie track..


No comments:

Post a Comment