Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Josh Dubovie positive about his post-Eurovision future

Josh Dubovie is confident finishing last in the Eurovision Song Contest will not hurt his burgeoning career.

"Because now I'm still going to be talked about for coming last, but hopefully it will be a blessing in disguise.

"I was happy [with my performance]. I watched it back and I thought I gave it everything that I had," he added.

"I could have given a bit more on the last note, but the atmosphere in the arena was absolutely incredible, it's just unlucky that the rest of Europe didn't like it."

[read full article]

No comments:

Post a Comment