Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ivana Spagna - Call Me

She's my favourite singer, Ivana Spagna. She wasn't a S.A.W. production, she writes her songs with her brother Theo (and with Larry Pignanoli in the past years). She now has a really different look but for first italian channel Rai 1, 3 months ago she celebrated her biggest hits "Easy Lady" and "Call Me". These songs were really famous in all Europe in 1986 and 1987. I bought the "Call Me" mix when I was 14 years old! It was my first record and I played it about 600 times! I think it's one of the best songs ever written. Here is her Uk chart position in the past years:
PositionArtistTitle DateDetails
2SpagnaCall Me Jul 1987
23SpagnaEvery Girl And Boy Aug 1988

SPAGNA - Call me - Top Of The Pop 1987


No comments:

Post a Comment