Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Paula Abdul: Spinning Around, which I gave to Kylie Minogue


The American Idol judge's vocal chords were accidentally cut

Paula Abdul has revealed the full extent of a terrible accident that kept her out of the public eye for 6 years. ...

'Rehabilitation was an enlightening experience because it taught me how strong I am,' she says. 'I grew up a lot. I got very creative in the hospital and wrote some of my best songs including Spinning Around, which I gave to Kylie Minogue.'

2 comments:

  1. its ashame she didnt sing spinning around herself. paula is better than kylie at everything! better singer, much better dancer, better choreographer, much prettier. too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it could be. But I prefer Kylie Minogue. I like Paula's "Forever Your Girl", but I prefer Kylie's tracks. Best regards from Italy.

    ReplyDelete