Featured Post

"A Journey Through Stock Aitken Waterman" discussed on Today: Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Bananarama

This podcast is available on the following platforms: ChartBeats Spotify - ourney Through Stock Aitken Watermanurn Apple Podcast - A Journey...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kylie Minogue - Wouldn't Change A Thing [Let's Get To It Tour]

I love so much Kylie in this "Let's Get To It Tour". I bought the VHS when I was teenager, it was the first time I saw Kylie live, because she wasn't famous here in Italy for live performances. Some of her records as "I Should Be So Lucky" became famous in Dj Television, but she wasn't very famous here, so in a record shop in Vercelli (north of Italy) every week I go asking for the "Enjoy Yourself" album and "Ten Good Reasons" album* and at the end they found a copy for me.



* It's a Jason Donovan Lp/Cd, also produced by Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment